1. The winner will be announced on 22/02/2019. A competition entry must have been submitted and received by 18:00 GMT, 15/02/2019, entries received after this time will not be considered.
2. The winner will be selected based on three criteria: involvement, effort and creativity.
3. This competition is open to all residents of the START2ACT project partner countries aged 18 years or over, except employees or contractors of the Partners or any of their group of companies, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the competition.
4. The prizes are an Energomonitor and four Bamboustics speakers. Every participant will receive a START2ACT energy saving starter pack (whilst stocks last). Only participants from SMEs and startups qualify to be selected for the prize/energy saving starter package. Participants may only win one monthly prize draw. The winner of each prize draw will be removed from future monthly prize draws but all entries will be included in the evaluation for the final prize.
5. No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable. There is no cash equivalent.
6. The promoter (Geonardo) reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the promoter's control makes it necessary to do so.
7. This competition has been organised by Geonardo (the promotor), registered company number 0109694792, registered at Záhony utca 7, 1031 Budapest, Hungary. By entering the competition you are giving your permission to be contacted by Geonardo (or the START2ACT project partners) about our products and services.
9. Your personal details will not be disclosed to third parties (other than the START2ACT project partners).
10. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 22/02/2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. Subject to the provision of a valid postal address, the prize will be dispatched within 30 days of the closing date.
11. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the competition.
12. For winners details please email firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of the announcement date.
13. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. No purchase is necessary to take part in this competition.
15. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
16. Prize must be claimed by the 08/03/2019 or another winner will be selected from the list of entries.